Church Re-Opening from 25 Aug 2021
Thank God for His grace and protection.
Church Council has decided to re-open the church for on-site services and activities as follows:
1) EWS1 and EWS2
• Open only to fully vaccinated attendees
• Up to 150 attendees per service, 50 per zone
• Starting from 29 Aug 2021, Sunday
• No singing by congregation
2) Other religious activities, such as Prayer Service, BCLM, BCMF, SG meetings, Sunday School
• Will be allowed for both vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees, for up to 50 attendees per activity
• Starting from Wed, 25 Aug 2021
• No singing by attendees
3) Members who desire to attend EWS1/EWS2
• Who have yet to submit your vaccination certificates/exemption notices to Registrar Andrew Lerh, to speed up service entry process, please send a copy of your vaccination certificate / exemption notice to Registrar Andrew Lerh (email: [email protected])
4) Members who do not have vaccination certificates/exemption notices
• Will be considered vaccinated if you have negative PET test result within 24 hours of the service time
• Alternatively, you can attend EWS1/EWS2 via Facebook or view recorded videos of the services
Classes from 12 Sep 2021, 10.30am to 11.30am, is via Zoom.
Classes from 12 Sep 2021, 11.45am to 1.15pm, is on-site. Registration is done on-site.
WED PRAYER SERVICE
Prayer Service from 8 Sep 2021 is via Zoom.
[Posted 24/8/21 – Updated 7/9/21]
A Portrait of a Healthy Church : an exposition of 1 Thessalonians eBook / Malcolm Webber[Posted 24/1/21]
Bible Study Courses & Resources /SpiritAndTruth.org[Posted 21/5/20]
Access to eBooks
“The Works of H.A. Ironside” contains 65 volumes of the most important sermons, commentaries, and writings from one of America’s most influential preachers.
Click here for free access to other H.A. Ironside works.